Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Generate timely and accurate monthly consolidated and individual company financial statements and present to CFO with analytical analysis of variances.
- Work closely with company presidents on their financial data as needed
- Manage treasury functions.
- Present monthly cash flow projections
- Assess department staffing needs, employee development and or training and resource requirements for the department.
- Be the primary contact for annual, agency and customer audits.
- Monthly Reconciliations.
- Accounting for retirement plan.
- Accounting for the VEBA Trust – medical plan.
- Manage the accounting for the non-consolidated companies
- Fixed Assets