Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Generate, identify, and/or collect innovative ideas for product improvement and new product creation throughout the design for installation and the field installation processes.
- Review project scope and design specifications and initiate project kickoff meetings.
- Participate in review and development of project construction, installation, and delivery schedules.
- Review forecasted project resource master schedule and provide regular updates to all department leaders.
- Utilize engineered drawings, specifications, design criteria and vendor shop drawings to lead the development of detailed installation plans including supplemental installation drawing details.
- Provide oversight and management of on-site Technical Services team activities through regular job site visits.
- Oversee the monitoring and recording of installation crews and equipment productivity for on-site installation or other work activities.
- Provide support for coordinating activities with owners, general contractors and/or other subcontractors on job site.
- Obtain regular feedback directly from clients in regards to project execution and client satisfaction.
- Create, implement and improve processes for field operations and ensure conformance by the team.
- Manage feedback systems and information flow from the field to all other divisions and participate in project closeout meetings.
- Evaluate performance of Tech Services Techs and provide regular feedback.
- Provide technical support and training for Tech Services Techs to perform their job functions.
- Collect best methods and practices from installation teams and implement improved standardized methods on future projects.
- Meet with new customers and perform site walks to support sales staff and drive business growth.
- Coordinate and schedule warranty repairs.
- Work with engineer of record and recommend value engineering ideas for consideration.
- Work with CAD specialist to create detailed drawings for installation teams.
- Interpret schematic, wiring and control drawings and provide technical support to installation electricians.
- Understanding and ensuring testing requirements are met per procedures for systems.